Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My U-Turn Back To The Last Frontier (Revisiting The Final Paradise With Friends)



       After our Bolinao and Laiya Batangas escapades. It’s been a year and I haven’t seen my “Barkada” yet… I’m missing their company so much. I’m missing our laughs and fun together. And I remembered what I promised to them last year, that I will organize a cheap vacation for them to Palawan. So I gathered my old researches and contacts and decided where in Palawan we shall go. I selected CORON. So I checked promos for airfares and hotels and computed for our budget in boat tours, foods and land transport. All in all, I’ve summed up our budget for 10 and it’s 6,500 Philippine pesos per person only. 2 months before I’ve been gathering their payments through ATM transfers. I strictly update them and sent out the Itinerary and messages regarding to what they should bring in our next adventure.

       We went to Coron on May 13 to 15, 2010. We stayed at Mt. Tapyas Hotel for 3 days and 2 nights and they experienced what I enjoyed when I visited Coron for the first time. I was so excited to go back to Coron especially to Kayangan Lake where I was mesmerized at first glance. I took care of them and acted as their parent in our vacation. I also went to Coron’s Public Market to buy and cook for their foods while they are admiring Coron Island. And I told them that they should leave everything to me. The only thing that they should worry is how they will enjoy the place…

       To sum it all up, in the end, my heart was strikingly happy because of the praises of my friends. Seeing and watching them enjoy and take pleasure to the beautiful sceneries that I appreciated in my first visit was such a heartwarming and joyful feeling for me…

       I’m glad that I made them happy, maybe one of my missions in life is to make sure that my friends really and truly feel that they are treasured and loved by me…

- Happy Loner Traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Share This Article On Your Facebook & Twitter. Comments Are Very Much Appreciated Too. Thank You & God Bless!